Okuma INSPIRA spinning reels feature the Torsion Control Armour (TCA) design and are constructed of C-40X carbon. This not only makes the reel lighter, but also makes the reel extremely rigid which reduces twist and torque and keeps the internal parts in perfect alignment.
Can be used for freshwater and inshore saltwater fishing.
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates
- 8BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminum, anodized handle
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor